Historically, many Americans have planned to rely on Social Security to get them through retirement. But what happens if Social Security isn’t enough to help you secure the retirement you want and know you deserve?
In this episode, J. Barry Watts discusses some of those tough questions about Social Security, and helps you to understand how you can optimize that benefit to become your largest financial asset.
- The age at which you should start to file for Social Security
- The minimum qualifications for Social Security
- A breakdown of how Social Security is funded
- How to maximize your Social Security benefit should your spouse pass away
- How to avoid taxes on your Social Security
- And more
Connect With Barry Watts:
- LinkedIn: J Barry Watts
- LinkedIn: SavingYouTaxes