Taxes, the hidden burden that comes around once a year to reap the benefits of your hard-earned money.
What we say to this is; put yourself in a position to pay the least amount of taxes possible so that you can save more money for your future.
In this episode, J Barry Watts and Philip Brown highlight three key ways to protect your money from taxes, allowing you to retain more of your income and use it in your life, with family, friends or simply for your future.
Barry and Phil discuss:
- Why you need to beware of “government” tax advisors
- How business owners can benefit by identifying the right entity structure
- How to best deal with tax audits
- What you can write off in taxes to save you money
- And more
Saving Taxes by Converting Your LLC or S Corp into a C Corp (Ep. 39)
Connect With Barry Watts:
- Schedule an Introductory Call
- LinkedIn: J Barry Watts
- LinkedIn: WealthCareCorporation
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More